Monday 12 February 2018

Cluster frames by Bekki.

Bekki aka Neptunia Designs created 2 awesome cluster frames with my FTU kits.
You can find her blog HERE 
1st cluster frame was made using my Dark Light 2 kit ;)
Hope you don't mind me posting the previews Bekki!
You can download this cluster from her blog right HERE

2nd cluster frame from Bekki was made using my Secrets kit :)
 You can download this cluster from blog right HERE

Thank you for showing me and sharing with us all your creations Bekki :)

I love seeing everyones creations and showing them off! keep them coming!!!!!!!

Hugs,
xCPx

4 comments:

  1. There challenge OK and the previews can be freely shared so its fine and more will be made in the future

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There challenge? Forgive me, i am having one of those days!?!?!

      Delete
    2. All my cluster frames are group/forum challenge friendly

      Delete