Thursday 26 April 2018

NEW CT stuffies.

Hi everyone, this is the first of many posts tonight with creations from my CT using my kit! 
Tutorials plus desktop wall papers :)

First up are all the creations using my Tourniquet kit!

has made 2 awesome tags with it and a Desktop wallpaper!

You can find the Desktop Wallpaper HERE

Made this awesome animated tag with it!!!

 


 
Made me this awesome tag and wrote the tutorial :)
 
Tourniquet - Click HERE for the tutorial.
 

Tag, Desktop Wallpaper and a cluster frame from Staci
You can find the Desktop Wallpaper HERE
Staci also made an awesome Cluster Frame with this kit.
You can grab that HERE
 
The lovely Lessie made me a stunning tag and set. Showing off below!


 


And my stunning tag from Crystal aka Crazed Creations By Crystal


And My CT manager Ann aka Foxy's Designz




I abso love them all. I have an awesome CT for sure, thanking you all for everything you do :)

Tourniquet is available at Mystical Scraps.
 
^^..^^







 

No comments:

Post a Comment